Saturday, January 24, 2009

What an odd gift


I have some friends getting married this year, and their bridal shower is coming up. I was looking at their registry's to figure out what to get them, when i was stumped by what I saw. One item on the list seemed really out of place and not really appropriate for a wedding registry. I thought I would post this item and see if I'm the only one that thinks it is odd......



Kuddo's to the young couple for wanting smooth and sexy feet,,, but damn, I don't want to buy you the Ped Egg for your wedding/shower gift. Ick. it's a whopping $10 bucks... go buy it yourself and leave your guests out of your personal hygiene. :o). I asked a couple of people last night at a work happy hour, and they all thought it was slightly "off" to ask for a PedEgg for a wedding/shower gift.

1 comment:

Collins said...

you know my thoughts on this one....