Sunday, January 18, 2009

Pictures from my past


A few Christmas' ago, my mom got me a wonderful gift.... She scanned a lot of older photos onto a disk for me. I love going back and looking at the pictures. However, I still cringe when I look at some of the photos and think... what in the hell was going on with my hair. Those photos are for another day... I decided to stick with my younger years. I'll add pictures from Junior High and High School pictures at another time.



Happy Little Clown


Dad and I..... I think this was one of the only time where he had more hair than I did :o)

Lee






Mum and I had matching hair cuts :o) Look at Lee's big ol' head



Mom was rocking those large 70's sunglasses and I was lucky enough to be wearing patchwork pants.



From right to left... Keith (my cousin), my grandfather, and Lee (brother)


Lee and I


Me and Dash. Dash was the little pillow that I am holding. My grandmother made it for me, and it was a pillow with a dog face and ears. Although at this point, I think the ears fell off. It was one of my favorite things. I still have it in a storage container in my garage.


Growing up in AZ meant a lot of time swimming in our pool 9 out of 12 months each year. I loved to swim around


Lee with his bird, Bubbles




My hair was out of control. Thank god I eventually figured out what hair gel, mousse, and hair spray was!!! In the picture from left to right... me, Fred (uncle), Keith (cousin) and Lee


No comments: