Thursday, January 15, 2009

Hi!

I'm here... I have been a little preoccupied with my free time. Sarah let me borrow the Twilight series and I'm hooked. I wasn't sure if I would be or not, but I find that I can't put the book down regrdless of the time or if I have a ton of stuff to do. I have read 3 out of the 4 books, and I plan on tackling that book this weekend. For those of you that don't know what the book is about... it is about a young accident prone girl who meets and falls in love with a vampire (and his family) and the world around her. Of course there are plenty of other story lines within the books that keep you interested. I have talked to Sarah about the books, and neither of us can place our finger on exactly why we are so drawn to the characters and story. Yes, it is a love story and no this book won't be ranked up there with Shakespeare, The Grapes of Wrath or The Catcher in the Rye. I find it highly entertaining and I know I will be sad once I finish the last book.

Is there anybody else out there that has read the series?

1 comment:

Dawnita said...

Hooray for coming over to the dork side. Have you read the draft for Midnight Sun yet? It's awesome!