Monday, January 12, 2009

EAGLES 23 Giants 11
Back in December I was having a conversation with my uncle about the Eagles and how they needed to win out the season and a little help with some other teams by losing in order for them to make it to the playoffs. Honestly since the middle of their season was kind of crappy, I didn't expect much in the way of playoffs this year. The most I was hoping for was the Cowgirls to not make it to the playoffs either :) I didn't want to deal with the gloating Cowgirl fans in Austin. BUT my team stepped up and found the fire and desire to win this season, and win big. This weekend is the NFC championship game in AZ against the Cardinals. Now I can appreciate the Cards and their team since I lived in AZ for most of my life but I still want them to go down in burning flames when they play the Eagles. I would love to be able to fly out there and watch the game live, but we are trying to be smart with our money right now, and that isn't the smartest. I'm just as happy to watch them on TV while sitting on my couch drinking cheap beer (as opposed to $7 or $8 beers from the stadium). Holy shit... this game is huge and is going to be a tough one for both teams.
E - A - G - L - E - S


Pictures from the Eagles/Giants game from the official Philadelphia Eagles website

No comments: