Thursday, May 28, 2009

Memorial Day on Lake Austin

We were lucky enough to hitch a ride on Mike and Charlies boat on Monday. We headed down to Lake Austin to enjoy the water and the sun. The weather was perfect,,, NO RAIN :o) I hadn't been on Lake Austin in a few years and Jim hasn't been on Lake Austin. It seemed to be a more relaxed day than we normally have on Lake Travis. I cant' wait to get back on the lake this summer!


View from the dock

This is kind of hard to see... that is Matt flying through the air. Matt and Charlie spent some time flying off of the swing (which you can't really see in the pictures) into the water. I didn't want to get wet, so I didn't' swing on it, but I'll be doing it next time!


view from the water... I'm VERY careful when I take my camera in the water but I love the pictures that are near the water
Sticker on one of the boats


Jim, Matt and Mike


Charlie and Mike


yummy jello shot

The hubby and I


Brian and Kayla

Kayla and I

String of boats that we were tied to in the cove


No comments: