Tuesday, May 12, 2009

I did something last night that I haven't done in 15 years

I hate that I'm that old that I can make statements like the one above. Anywhoo.... my friend Kelly is moving back up to Ft. Worth, so we decided a night of food and roller skating would be a fun night out. Even though I was pretty excited about going roller skating, I was nervous. I didn't want to fall on my ass in front of everybody. Luckily we all stayed up on our roller skates and held our own against the many people that were there whizzing around the rink. There were quite a few older people that were really good at roller skating. There was even a chick who showed up wearing a leotard with tights that went to her knee,and socks that were pulled up to her calf muscle. We couldn't tell if they were just kidding around, or if they really thought they were cool looking. I tried to get a picture, but it came out fuzzy. :(




Lindsey, me, Kelly and Sarah in front of the roller rink
Looks just how I expected it to look... reminded me of the one back in AZ that I used to go to


Sarah, me and Kelly



Vroooommmm! Taking pictures while roller skating is not very easy.


Ohhh... wicked lights while skating. It was pretty fun because they played all types of music ranging from MGMT, Thriller from Micheal Jackson, to some old school stuff.




We're so sexy with our roller skates

Little Miss Kelly

No comments: