Monday, August 21, 2006




Weekend Update

We spent most of Saturday looking for a new truck for Jim. We test drove a Dodge and a Ford and figured out we liked the way the Ford handled, but we both liked the Dodge a lot better. Plus the Dodge is quite a bit cheaper. We think we found the perfect truck for a good price so we are going over there tonight to buy it. Wish us luck!!

The rest of the weekend was spent tinkering around the house and relaxing. I attempted to learn more about my photo edit software. I was frustrated in the beginning, but after I learned a few things it became a lot easier. I am in awe of the people who have mastered photo shop. I have a lot more practice to do!!!

I am in search of a good traveling poo-say (for those outside of the family, a poo-say is a purse). I need a larger poo-say to carry all of my crap without having it stuffed into my normal poo-say’s. I want something to hold everything like the travel paperwork, my little camera, books/magazines and crap. I’m not sure I really need one, but I want one :)

No comments: