Thursday, August 24, 2006

Stupid Time Warner


Our internet has been out at our house for the past 2 days. I waited a day to call because sometimes it just comes back up without any issues. I called Time Warner last night and they said they would try to get somebody out to the house today (earliest appointment was on SAT!). Well it is 4:36 and still no call. This stinks because I had an assignment due for class that was late and I am supposed to send some pictures for Krista to get developed and I can't send the pictures without internet! Hmfpt! I hate being so dependent on the internet. I feel a little lost when I can't use it!!!Luckily my work isn't a stickler about internet usage so I have been able to keep up with my homework as well as keep my blog updated :)

UPDATE: I am a tad pissed right now. The cable guy called but he called Jim's phone and he didn't answer it (riding his bike home from work). I told the guy last night to call my cell phone to make sure we answered the call!!! The guy last night even repeated my number to make sure he had it right. The repair man won't stop by unless we answer the phone. >:( So because we missed the call, I have to sit on hold again to set up another appointment.

LAST UPDATE: Well, the Time Warner gods must have heard my cries because the repair guy showed up and made the internet work again! Apparently our modem died. RIP little modem!!!

No comments: