Wednesday, August 02, 2006

May I take your order?



How do you like your eggs? Scrambled with onions
How do you take your coffee/tea: coffee- a lot of sugar (splenda if it is available) and lots of cream.
Favorite breakfast foods: Crispy hash browns, migas
Peanut butter: smooth or crunchy? Crunchy
What kind of dressing on your salad? low fat Ranch on most days, but blue cheese is yummy
Coke or Pepsi? Diet Cherry Coke
You're feeling lazy. What do you make? Pasta with butter, garlic powder and parmesan cheese.
You're feeling really lazy. What kind of pizza do you order? Anything but sausage and mushrooms
You feel like cooking. What do you make? So many things, anything like lasagna, stuffed poblano peppers, fish
foods bring back good memories? Shredded beef chimichanga from Some Burros or Maycos in Tempe!!! I WISH I could find one in Austin!!!!!
any foods remind you of someone? Cucumber and onion salad reminds me of my grandmother, and chicken croquettes remind me of my mom
is there a food you refuse to eat? Haggis, foie gras, anything to do with a liver, brain, or tongue
What was your favorite food as a child???? Not sure but I think pizza
there a food that you hated as a child but now love? Most vegetables like asparagus, zucchini, tomatoes, artichokes. And some sushi.
Is there a food that you loved as a child but now hate? I wouldn’t say I loved them but hot dogs
Favorite fruit or vegetable: raspberries and peaches
Favorite junk food: cheetos
Favorite between meal snack: soft pretzel
Do you have any weird food habits: I put onions on just about anything.
You're on a diet. What food(s) do you fill up on? Salad.
You're off your diet. Now what would you like? Hamburger with cheese, a touch of blue cheese dressing and lots of crispy french fries with ranch to dip them in.
How spicy do you order Indian/Thai, etc? Medium hot
Can I get you a drink? This changes often, but currently it is a vodka and cranberry with a twist of lime
Red wine or white? White, but I am beginning to like more reds like Shiraz
We only have beer: not picky,,, how about a Pacifico with a lemon
Favorite dessert? Freshly cooked chocolate chip cookie over good vanilla ice cream
The perfect nightcap? Coffee with Baileys

No comments: