Wednesday, August 23, 2006



If you could choose......


Would you rather live near a beach or near a lake in the forest? Of course this would be in a perfect world where you wouldn't have to worry about going to work because you were ridiculously rich and didn't have to work. I would pick the house in the forest near a lake. I like the idea of living near water but I also would like to live in an area that got snow or drive a short distance and be in the snow. I'm sure I feel this way because it has been so freaking hot lately. But the forest still appeals to me since you can be so close to nature, the weather is mild in the summer, you can experience seasons, and use a fire place because you need it not because you want to. Of course there is a lot of outdoor activities like hiking, kayaking, camping, boating/skiing, rock climbing, or you can just sit on your porch and enjoy the silence. The beach has lots of good qualities and would be a very close second!

1 comment:

Dana said...

After eating all of that we would have to roll you down to the beach :)