Monday, August 28, 2006

A night at the Emmy's

I watched most of the Emmy's last night and thought it was pretty good. My favorite speech was from a writer from My Name is Earl (at least I think that was the show he worked on). Instead of thanking people in his speech he wanted to say No Thank You to the people who didn't help him in life. It was hilarious, he called out his social studies teacher in high school who told him he wasn't funny and some previous bosses who treated him like crap! :) But of course, we have to talk about fashion!! I thought a lot of the actors and actresses were dressed very nice! There were some that looked pretty bad and some that made you wonder what type of drugs they were on!!

Here are some of my favorites:

Julia Louie-Dryfus. I thought she looked lovely! I am happy that she won an Emmy, and broke the Seinfeld curse (not having success after Seinfeld ended). She will always be Elaine to me!

Katherine Heigl from Grey's Anatomy. I love the old Hollywood look! She has a rockin body and looks fantastic in this dress.

Virginia Madison. I know her best from Sideways but she has also been in Firewall with Harrison Ford. I really like her dress, her hair and her accesseories!

Lisa Edelstein: She has been in a lot of TV shows like House, Felecity and West Wing. I liked her simple white dress. I debated on adding her to my best dressed list because her dress almost looks like a bridesmaid dress. But I liked it so here it is!

Now for the people who should have picked a different dress:

I don't know who this person is but this dress is pretty damn ugly.

Vanessa Minnillo: She is a VJ on MTV and is currently dating Nich Lachey. A gossip website said that she looked like "a San Gabriel Valley hooker dressing up for her neice's quinceanera". That pretty much sums it up!!!


Tracy Gold from Growing Pains. This would be a cute dress if she was about a foot taller!!! It makes her look like she is dressed up for Halloween in a big girl dress!

1 comment:

Dana said...

You are sooooo evil! :) I love it! Just because she had a little eating disorder does not mean she can dress in whatever she wants and not get made fun of!!!