Friday, August 18, 2006

Not a good way to start a Friday......

....right after I got out of the shower this morning, the power went out and heard a loud pop. Jim came into the bathroom and said that he thought a transformer went out (the whole street was out, including some of the stop lights on the main street). Great. I'm sitting there with wet hair and I still have to iron my clothes for the day. So I continue to get ready hoping that the power will just pop back on but it doesn't. I'm not really worried about my hair, but I had to leave the house today a bit wrinkled. That bothers me. I am slightly concerned because the kids are in the house, and I don't want them stuck in a hot house all day. I guess it is still better than sitting outside in 100 degree weather. Hopefully, the city will get everything fixed soon!

No comments: