Sunday, August 27, 2006

I survived the Fantasy Football Draft


ahhhhh, I can finally relax! Yesterday was a lot of fun but it was draining. The first guy showed up at 5:15 and they all began to trickle in. We had decided to make hamburgers and chicken wings for the draft along with some chips and dips. I made a dip that is near and dear to my growing thighs, Sissy's Dip. Sissy's Dip is very simple but sooooo delish! Basically it is two types of shredded cheese mixed with some finely chopped onion, mayo and some spices. I highly suggest it!

Alright, back to the draft. The guys showed up drank some beer and caught up with each other before they started the draft. I like most of the guys, but there is one guy that sucks. He is just annoying and always brings up gay shit like wanting to see the others guys balls and then trying to grab other peoples junk. Taylor kept barking at him and Jim kept saying that she can sense evil :) Enough about the moron, the guys went about their business and started to draft their players. It was pretty interesting because Tyson and Jason couldn't 'make it so we had both of them on a conference call (thanks Cingular!) and we had Jason on webcam. Jason put his daughter on the cam and I am SOOOO amazed at how big she is getting!!! It has almost been two years since I have seen her (when they moved to Australia)!

I was a nice host during the draft and filled up everybody's drinks. I wasn't quite the beer bitch but more like a nice host :) After the draft we played poker. This was my first time actually playing with money and with other people. I have played it online and on a slot machine. I didn't loose all of my money on my first hand so I figured I did okay :) I probably played for about 45 minutes before I was bored and wanted to go to bed. I finally went to be around 2:30am. I woke up around 5:15 and decided to get up to figure out if anybody was still at the house or not. Well, I walked out to the dining room to find out that they were still playing. I think the game finally broke up around 6am. I don't know how they stayed up so long!!!

The house was a bit of a mess this morning but nothing that was to bad. The night was a success!! Jim said he wasn't as happy with his draft, but hopefully he will have a good season!!

Here are some pictures:

All of the boys gathered with their fantasy football magazines and information

John, Tomhave, Weatherford and Fleetwood

Jim with his cheat sheet on all of the players, and one of the prettiest feet out there :)

A bad picture but that is Kyndal on the webcam!


The boys playing poker

No comments: