Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Seriously, Nine Years?!?!?!?


Today is my ninth anniversary with Cingular. I can't believe I have been working there for NINE years! That is such a long time! That is about the same time that good students can finish high school and college! In that time I worked for GTE Wireless, Southwestern Bell Wireless and Cingular Wireless. Now it looks like we might be changing our name to AT&T Wireless (depending on what happens with the merger of Southwestern Bell (Cingular's parent company) and AT&T). I like my job and the challenges it presents (sounds like I'm on an interview, huh!!). If I could pick my perfect job it would have to be something with animals and photography. Maybe I'll travel to Africa and take pictures of the lions or I can travel to Alaska, sit on a boat and take pictures of the whales. Apparently I would like to incorporate travel in my perfect job as well :). I am curious to see if I'll be at Cingular (or whatever they may be called) in nine more years!

1 comment:

Dana said...

I wouldn't have to worry about my wonderful mom since she will be there with me! She will carry all of my heavy equipment :)