Monday, June 01, 2009

He he he he he... we have a cabinet!


Jim and his parents brought the finished cabinet to the house on Saturday. Jim's dad is an excellent carpenter and offered to build us a cabinet for the bar area at the house. This area was just a bar area and we thought it would be better used for cabinet space. There will still be an area to sit at the bar on the other side. Now that we have the cabinet installed, I think we need to get serious about our counter tops. I don't want to say that the kitchen is close to being finished, but getting counter tops is a HUGE step.
I was trying to find a picture of the bar area in the original condition, but I have a LOT of photos and haven't done a good job of labeling them. So for now, I'll leave you with the bar area while Jim and I were demo'ing it


Bar area- was being used an area to store stuff




OOOhhhhhhh pretty new cabinet. Look at all of that storage space!

The kids give their stamp of approval



No comments: