Tax Day Deals
I found this on a local news website (kvue.com). I know it is a little late in the day, but if you are heading out to dinner or want some ice cream check out the restaurants below!!
Between 5 p.m. and 10 p.m. today Maggie Moos is giving away a free single scoop of ice cream. (One per person no mix-ins.) They're calling it their "e-CONE-omic" stimulus package. I bet this sweet treat can help relieve some of the tax day stress. You'll find Maggie Moos in almost every state. To find a Maggie Moos near you here. There's only one in the Austin area, in Round Rock.
All of T.G.I. Fridays corporate locations are offering tax day deals. So if you head to the restaurant today, April 15th you can get $5 Bonus Bites card when you spend $15 to $25 dollars. You can get a $10 Bonus Bites Card when you spend $25 dollars or more. You will want to call the restaurant to make sure the location is a corporate run restaurant. I called here in Austin and the one on Cesar Chavez is not corporately run, but the restaurant in the Arboretum off 10000 Research Blvd. is corporately owned. To find the location nearest you go here.
• P.F. Chang's has a Tax Relief deal. The restaurant is offering to give all customers 15-percent off their bill tomorrow.
• From 5 to 8pm tomorrow Cinnabon is giving away free bites at participating mall store locations. And if you're really inspired, write up an essay about how those irresistible Cinnabon's saved your day and you could win a $100 gift card.
• McCormick and Schmick's is also having a Tax Relief Day promotion. Select menu items will cost you $10.40. And every tax payer will receive a $10.40 tax relief dinner certificate for a future visit.
• Papa John's is offering a large pizza with three toppings for only $10.40 through tomorrow. You've got to order online here (click on the link at the bottom left hand corner).
• Pizza Hut is offering its Panormous pizza for just $10.
Austin Area Kid Deals
Austin Family Deals doesn't just feature food deals it also features movie deals and lets you sort by day, by venue and by city.