Saturday, November 22, 2008

Time for an upgrade

It is time to buy a new computer... yuck. I need somebody to tell me what to get. I know kind of what I need, but there are so many new little gadgets that I might need. My friend Nicole works for Dell and she asked around the office what would be a good laptop for our needs and gave me recommendation. I am 90% sure I am going with that model, but while I am researching I come across different types of hard drives, processors, video cards, batteries, and systems. Damn. I feel like an old lady that is soooo not up to date with her technology. I do know that I am not ready to make the jump to an Apple computer. I'm not brand loyal or anything but as I mentioned above I'm not technology savvy.

Hopefully we'll make a decision within the next few days! Wish us luck!

No comments: