Sunday, October 10, 2010

Sunday Munchies

Most Sundays during Football season we have people over. We have the Direct TV football package which gives us all of the football games. Jim and his friends are HUGE football fans and even bigger fantasy football fans. We love having people over on Sundays and I love feeding those guys.

Last week I did something quick to feed the guys... used crescent rolls and filled them with various meats and veggies. I used turkey and pepper jack cheese for one of the sandwiches and roasted red bell peppers, banana peppers, and Havarti cheese in the other. They turned out soooo good! Once I rolled up the goodies in the middle, I baked it for about 15 minutes.

These little suckers were really good, and the best thing is that you can use anything you have in your fridge to make these sandwiches

Some of the cheese oozed out, but it was still tasty


The final product!

No comments: