Friday, October 15, 2010

Chunky Chew

Last weekend I took Chewie out for a mini adventure... walk along the green belt then on to the Hope Farmers market. My goal is to one day take Abby and Chewie out at the same time but they (and I) are not ready for that adventure. Way more training must take place.

There wasn't much water in the creek, but Chewie ran around anyway. He loves to prance around in the water.

Chewie is not about the pictures while in the water, but I tried my best to get one of both of us while I was balancing on a rock in the middle of the creek

Look at that smile!


Loved the colors on this door at the Farmers Market



Chewie was the perfect gentleman while I was looking at the veggies. The Hope Farmers market isn't as big as the farmers markets on Saturday but they still have some good stuff


No comments: