Saturday, December 20, 2008

Christmas is 5 days away.... are you ready???

I am NOT. Ugh. I feel like I am about a week behind of what I need to be doing. I blame my vacation for that however, I wouldn't trade my trip back east with my mom for anything! I haven't mailed any Christmas cards, so I am going to assume that they will be late to everybody (sorry!!). I also have bought gifts for my family members outside of Texas that I have not mailed yet, soooo it is very possible that you'll get your x-mas gift in early 2009. I have about 6 different recipes for cookies that I want to make, but I never seem to get to it. And I'm sad that Christmas is 5 days away because that means that I'll be taking my decorations down soon, and I don't want to. So if you come over to visit in the near future (say around February) and my Christmas decorations are still up don't be surprised :)

No comments: