Friday, November 24, 2006

Way to Freakin Early

So, I'm at work and it is early and dark. Stupid retail. Stupid Black Friday. Stupid people for getting up this early to go shopping. I got to work at 5:45am this morning. I basically rolled out of bed, put my clothes on, drove to Starbucks (which was thankfully open) and came to work. I'm sure the people at Starbucks are griping about me saying that I should have stayed in bed instead of buying their coffee :) There were about 30-35 people at each entrance at Macy's just waiting to get inside and buy stuff. I guess saving a couple of bucks isn't worth it to me, I would rather sleep!!


Oh well, what's a girl in retail to do?


UPDATE:
So, I caved and did a little shopping. I was originally walking to the food court for breakfast but I made a couple of pit stops. I found a really cute sweater that was $59.99 for $19.99 and I got a free clutch (purse) for being one of their first customers. :) I might check out one or two other places, just to make sure there isn't another deal waiting for me to find them!

No comments: