Monday, November 06, 2006

Two years

Today is our second wedding anniversary! I can't believe how fast time has flown by. Although, it does seem like forever since I was walking down the isle in my big white dress. Since we had a couple of vacations recently we aren't going to do any traveling for our anniversary, but we will have a nice dinner at Benihana to celebrate.

Here are some pictures from the big day:


So as many of you know, I think cake is one of the grossest things on earth. I'm not a fan of wet bread (which is what I think cake is). But I was a trooper for the wedding and let Jim feed me a piece of his chocolate cake. I thought I could handle it but I was wrong (as you can tell from the picture). Jim thought it was hilarious. Oh well, it made for a funny picture. (I haven't tasted cake since that night!!)

Pop Pop the Pimp. My grandfather was a hit with all of the ladies at the wedding!!! He has wrangled all of my bridesmaids for a picture.

During a photo, I accidentally bumped a friends glass of red wine which went cascading down the back of my dress. I actually thought it was funny but everybody else was freaking out. I think there is still a stain on the dress, but it isn't like I'll whip it out to wear it downtown!! :)

Here are are hanging out of the top of the limo ready to drive away as husband and wife!

No comments: