Friday, November 03, 2006

Camping trip



I am writing to you from chilly Krause Springs camping area. Gotta love that my Blackberry stills works an hour outside of town!!! :). We have the tent up, the fire going, beers cracked, and the burgers on the portable grill. I think I was able to get some good pictures of the area before it got to dark. Jim loved that I was running around taking pictures while he was setting up camp. We are out here with one of our friends, Chris, now and we are waiting for 4 more to show up!!! It should get interesting because we are expecting the lows to be in the lower 50's to upper 40's..... And we forgot the top "rain cover" to the tent which means the wind will be whipping throught tent. Well.... I need to go find me a bush, nature calls!!. :). I'll post pictures once we get home!!!

No comments: