Monday, November 06, 2006


Hanging with some old friends


On Saturday night we headed to Shooters in Cedar Park to celebrate some birthdays with friends and their family. We had such a good time playing shuffle board, playing air hockey (I won once and Jim won once), and catching up with good friends. I don't get to see Lisha and Shae nearly enough and I always promise myself that I'll make the better effort to hang out with them. I'll have to make sure I keep that promise! I think there were a total of 6 birthdays we were celebrating (spanning from the beginning of Oct to the end of Nov). Good times!!!



Jim and Lisha... what on earth is Jim trying to be, a tough guy?

A group Yager Bomb shot... bottoms up!

Bobby and Lisha playing air hockey

Bobby and Lisha

Shae, me and Lisha

Lee Pearsons... he is actually playing his guitar with his teeth!!! He sounded great while he was doing this, you couldn't tell he was playing with his teeth!

Being goofy with the husband

No comments: