Tuesday, November 28, 2006

November 28

November 28 is the 332nd day of the year.

Interesting events that happened on November 28:

In 1582 William Shakespeare and Anne Hathaway pay 40 pounds for their marriage license
In 1785 The Treaty of Hopewell is signed
In 1895 The first American automobile race takes place in Chicago to Evanston, Illinois. It took 10 hours to travel 54 miles.
In 1920 The Mask of Zorro, starring Douglas Fairbanks opens
In 1969 the Rolling Stones releases the album Let it Bleed
In 1974 an extremely cute baby was born,,,hehehehe
In 1995 President Bill Clinton signs a highway bill that ends the federal 55 mph speed limit

Births:
1959 Judd Nelson
1962 Jon Stewart
1967 Anna Nicole Smith
1974 Dana B
1978 Freddie Mitchell (Former Eagle)

As if you guys couldn't tell to day is my birthday. I am a young 21 years young! :) Jim and I are going to dinner tonight to celebrate my b-day! I wonder what I'll wish for when I blow out my candle on my ice cream sundae! :)

UPDATE:

Dinner was fantastic! I hadn't been to Trulucks before but after that dinner I'll be back! Jim got a mixed grill with steak, chicken and shimp and I got the Flounder Ponchartrain. The Ponchartrain sauce is wonderful,,, it is a canjun flavored sauce with shrimp and crawfish tails. SO good! I had this type of sauce when we were in New Orleans last month and loved every bite!

No comments: