Monday, September 11, 2006

Why do I do this???????????

So it is 9:15pm and I still haven't packed. Our flight leaves tomorrow at 6:00am. It LEAVES at 6:00am, I still haven't really wanted to think about what time I have to get up. Way to damn early! But we wanted to make the most of the day so we had to leave early in order to get to Boston at a decent time (noon). I have some things done but I dread packing. I never know what to take so I usually over pack. I am really looking forward to the cooler weather. Boston will be around 67-70 degrees for the high. That is WONDERFUL! I don't know if the leaves will be turning fall colors, but I hope that they are!

We had to take the kids to the kennel while we are gone. I felt horrible leaving them. They were so excited for the car ride and I felt soooo guilty knowing that they weren't coming home with us. I love going on vacation, but I hate leaving them!!!

Well, I suppose I should go and at least think about what I am going to pack :)

No comments: