Friday, September 22, 2006

Thursday night TV update (Don't read if you haven't seen it)!!!

Grey's Anatomy and The Office did not disappoint! They were awesome! The Office was hilarious, and Michael is a walking human resources nightmare. He managed to "out" a gay guy in the office and proceeded to make it worse every time he talked. I was a little sad to see that Jim transferred to a different office, but it appears that he will still have a key role. Pam called off her wedding (thankfully!!) and seems to miss Jim in the office. I think The Office will have a great season!!

What can I say about Grey's Anatomy!?!?! I loved it!!! Izzy was understandably upset about Denny's death but came out of her funk towards the end of the show. The previews for the next show don't show her at the hospital so I don' t know where that story line is going. Meredith, Derrick, and Fin (the Vet), we have a love triangle folks!! Derrick finally told Meredith that he loved her (yeah!!!) and Fin told Meredith that he would wait for her to make a decision because she is worth it and she deserves better. While I like Fin I think she should go with Derrick. He (Derrick) made some bad decisions regarding Meredith and Addison, but I think this heart was in the right place and he wasn't trying to dick anybody around. Plus Meredith and Derrick have a great chemistry! So I'll be glued to the TV every Thursday night to see what happens next!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: