Thursday, September 28, 2006

What to do?

I only worked a half day at work today and I have a free afternoon! I have so much to do but don't really have the desire to do anything. Things like work on my other blog(the one where I just put pictures and the one that I haven't touched since July), clean the house, clean out my purse, laundry, homework, fix my flight fund miles, grocery shop, make dinner, etc. But I found something that trumps everything..... the new RACHEL RAY daytime TV show. Oh yes, that little foodie on liquid crack now has a daytime TV show. I think it started a week or so ago but I haven't been able to see it since I am always at work. Her show seems pretty good, like a longer more in-depth extension of her show 30 minutes meals. I have a couple of her cookbooks and try to use them whenever I can. I do have to wonder if she is a caffeine freak or not (my bet is HELL yes!!). Because she is so damn perky all of the time and constantly running around.

Unless her show has re-runs at night I will probably miss most of the shows :( I will be searching for a website with all of her recipes listed from the show. Kudos to Rachel for another successful endeavor.

No comments: