Thursday, September 07, 2006

Wanna guess what is on the minds of about 90%
of the population in Austin this week?

TEXAS vs OHIO STATE
The big game is this weekend and football fans have been counting down the days. I have to admit I have been sucked into the hype and I hope it is a really good game! Well, I want a good game but I also hope that Texas kicks their ass! :) I keep hearing about Ohio State fans and how rowdy and rude they are. We'll have to see if I run into any of those fans. I was listening on the radio this morning about people who were already waiting outside of parking lots for their tail-gating spots. These spots won't be available until Friday after 5pm!!! One guy was on the radio and he said there were already 25 people waiting for one lot (there are probably 20 different lots around UT that allow tail-gating). AMAZING! These people are the true fans if they are willing to wait in line for 36 hours for a tail-gating spot!! Of course these are the fans that show up with their Direct TV satellite dish and huge TV's so they can watch the game (if they don't go to the game). There is also a rumor floating around that there will be come celebrities tail-gating. Matthew McCaunahey(sp??), Lance Armstrong, Luke and Owen Wilson are the hotties that might be wandering around UT!! I might have to go down there just to see if I can find them! :)
GO HORNS!!!

No comments: