Saturday, September 30, 2006


Guess what?!?!?!
We have another birthday to celebrate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Lisha is turning 21 today!!! WooHooo!! Time to party like it's 1999!!
And I know this girl can party like it was 1999 :). I miss playing the "flip the bird" game with Lisha, so I included a little surprise for Lisha down below! Lisha and I would find countless ways of flipping each other off while at work. We would hide pictures of fingers in our pockets then pull it out to show each other, we would draw a finger flipping you off on the bottom of our shoes, you name it we thought of it!! I miss that game and I miss Lisha!


Sing it with me folks...... Happy Birthday to you.....Happy Birthday to you..... Happy Birthday dear Lisha.... Happy Birthday to YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope you have a great birthday!

No comments: