Monday, September 25, 2006


Saturday Night Fever

We went out on Saturday night with a bunch of friends. Our friends Rachel and Brian were visiting from out of town so we were able to catch up with them! I don't know why we all don't go out more often. And by go out I don't really mean that we have to go downtown to drink but just getting together for dinner or to watch a sporting event would be so much fun! I hate to think that we are becoming home-body's just because we are getting older.

We went to 3 different bar's downtown: Logan's, Hi-Lo, and The Belton (or was it The Beltman, or The Beltway, damn I forget). Logan's was fun but loud, Hi-Lo was insanely loud and we couldn't hear each other talk and The Belmont(had to look it up) was the most fun. It was half indoors and half outdoors. Here are some pictures from Sat night:


Courtney, Rachel, Kelli, Mahvash and me at Logans

Jim, Courtney and I...I think this was at Hi-Lo

How cute!! Rachel and Brian!!

Rachel and Kelli at a booth in Hi-Lo

Rachel, Courtney and I at the Belmont

1 comment:

Dana said...

I went shopping with my mom the last time she was in town. She helped me pick it out. We both have great taste! :)