Monday, September 11, 2006

Eagles 24 - Houston 10

YIIIIPPPPPIIIIEEEEE! The Eagles won the season opener! I am VERY happy that they won since we traveled to Houston to see the game! We had nosebleed tickets but the view wasn't bad. Jim and I met up with some friends and my uncle (from NJ) and his friends for the game. We had some obnoxious Texan fans around us but they got really quiet as the Eagles began to score :) They have this horrible "chant" for their first downs. I guess it really isn't a chant more of a scream. But that only really lasted for the first quarter :) There were quite a few Eagles fans at the game! Donovan looked pretty good as the game went on. Hopefully he doesn't have any lagging injuries that will hinder this season!!

We don't have a chance (at least not a good one) to get tickets at the Link for the Eagles so we are taking advantage of every opportunity to see the Eagles.

I have pictures, but my computer is torturing me by not getting on the internet (I'm using Jim's computer). So until I can get on the internet you will have to wait in suspense to see the pictures! :)

No comments: