Saturday, September 09, 2006

Some Sad News

I try to keep this blog upbeat and positive but I had to write about my neighbors dog, Buddy. Yesterday we came home to find our neighbor completely unnerved. He had found his dog, a cute little weiner dog, mutilated in their back yard. I am so upset, sad and angry. He believes another dog came into his back yard and killed Buddy. He has fences on 3 sides of his yard, but the very back of his yard is open (where the creek is). In the past he has had 3 ducks but 2 of them were killed about 4-6 months ago and they were mutilated as well. Understandingly he is mad as hell at the creature who killed his animals. There is no way to tell what animal did this. I can't even imagine what I would feel if I came home to find Taylor or Chewie in the same state that he found Buddy. I would roam the streets in search of revenge.

Our neighbors are so sweet and wouldn't hurt a fly and they don't deserve to be going though this ordeal. Send happy thoughts their way! Buddy was a loving older dog who loved to be pet and loved to lay in the sun on their porch. We'll miss you Buddy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: