Monday, September 25, 2006

Let it rain!!!!

We had a shit load of rain fall on Saturday evening. It was wonderful because not only did our grass get some much needed water, the storm also brought cooler weather! We were able to turn off the AC on Sunday and leave the windows open all day. SOOOOOOOOO NICE!

I tried to get some pictures of the lightening, but the rain was coming in at a slant and kept getting me wet (even though I was under our porch). So I took some pictures of the rain clouds and of the creek (before and after the rain).

Our back yard before the rain

Same part of the back yard once it had rained. I waiting until it was done raining to take this picture, but it appeared that the water was probably up another 5 feet while it was raining.

The raining bouncing off of our roof.

The pretty sunset after the vicious storm! Hopefully there will be more rain in our future!!

No comments: