Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Matt's Birthday BBQ


Last weekend we went over to Matt and Dawns to celebrate Matt's Birthday. It was a nice mellow night so we were able to enjoy ourselves and talk and hang out with our friends. Matt smoked up some awesome ribs, that we totally enjoyed, as well as cooked up some hamburgers. Yum, yum, yum!! We also tried some Jamaican rum and rum creme... very good. Dawn and Matt had just returned from a trip to Jamaica for her sisters wedding.
Happy Birthday Matt!



In their kitchen, Dawn, Lindsay, Anthony and Andrea.


Jim loving those ribs


Playing croquet in the backyard. I opted to hang back and talk while they played. I haven't played it before, but it seemed like fun




This is Maddox, Sarah and Orly's little boy. I tried so damn hard to get this kid to like me. He is a rock, and hasn't deemed me worthy of his friendship.... Yet.

Maddox and Sue


Dawn showing some lovin to the Pin the Boobs on the Babe pinup

Dawn, me, Lindsay and Andrea


The sassy version

Me and my new "set"

Matts turn at the Pin the Boobies on the babe

Dawns turn


Jimmy's turn


Andrea's turn. You can see that we had quite a few different versions of boobies to choose from.

Keith's turn

Lindsay's turn


My lovely husband.... with boobies


My turn


But wait....what is that... fur?.... hair?... why is there hair on the pin up babe? Matt slipped in front of the poster for my turn. I had no idea, and didn't hear him sneak in there. Sneaky little birthday boy :o) But I did put the boobies in the right place!

Ryans turn

Dawn



1 comment:

Dawnita said...

What a fun time! I can't wait for your Hawaii pics!