Sunday, July 12, 2009

Ashley's Birthday Dinner

Yesterday a bunch of us met up for Ashley's birthday dinner at the Iron Cactus. It had been awhile since we have all gotten together to sit down and talk, so it was wonderful to see everybody. The restaurant kind of sucked... there were maybe 5 tables taken in the entire place and we still got horrible service. Took 20 minutes to get water after he took our drink orders, then another 10 minutes to get the drinks that we actually ordered. It kind of went downhill after that. Luckily we had a lot to talk about, so we weren't just sitting around and waiting for everything. Jason and Ashley brought the kids, so of course we passed around the baby the table for everybody to love on him. He is such a good little guy and didn't fuss at all until the end (after being there a little over 2 hrs). Kyndal is getting so darn big. She is going to be taller than me within the next couple of years. She jumped into my arms when I first saw her and I had to brace myself so we didn't fall into the table :o)

I accidental hit a different lay out for the pictures.. gonna leave it because the internet is moving slow and I don't want to wait for them to upload again.






The ladies... Vanessa, me, Nicole, Kyndal, Ashley, Tammy and Lindsey




Ashley and the Kids


The boys.. Jackson (being held), Jason, Chris, John,Matt, Jim and Steven


Jim and Kyndall







Jason, Kyndal, Jackson and Ashley






Nicole lovin on Steven... although the flowers were for Ashley















Ashley and Kyndal



Me and the Hubster










Vanessa, me and Lindsay








Chris, Tammy, and John












Vanessa and Jackson












Jackson and a goofy lady trying to get the kid to smile






Jackson and the Bones




Jim and Jackson - I love Jackson's expression.



No comments: