Monday, June 02, 2008

Sex in the City!!!!!!

Run, don't walk to go see this movie!! Ashley, Lindsey and I went to see it yesterday and loved it! I liked the TV show but I really didn't think that I would like the movie sooooo much! I thought it was well written, fantastic story, and of course the marvelous clothing. Now, I wouldn't wear half of the clothing because I would look like a freak around Austin but I can appreciate them and the people that wear them!!

I hope that in 10 years I will have the same friendships that I currently have. The movie made me appreciate the friends that I have, regardless if they are down the street or across the US. The ladies in Sex in the City stick by each others side as well as being wonderfully honest friends.

So to all my lady friends out there.... you freakin rock and thanks for being my friend!!


No comments: