Friday, May 30, 2008

Rock N'Restock

I was lucky enough to have been asked to be the photographer for the Rock N'Restock charity event on May 22nd. The event was put on my Goldwasser Realty to raise money for the Capital Area Foodbank in Austin. The event was a great success! Here are some pictures from that night....

Inside of the will call window at Stubbs
The event was held at Stubbs
I was an official photographer, so I had the pass that let me go everywhere!! :) I seriously need this pass every time I go to a concert now :)
This was one of the opening bands... Feeding 5000








The main attraction, Bob Schneider. He has many fans, and a lot of them showed up! Bob and his band were very lively and held a great concert.



I even got to mess around in the "sound area". I noticed this little note, and just had to take a picture.


















1 comment:

The Millers said...

OMGOSH!!!!!!!!!!! Dana I am sooooo proud of you. These are incredible. Amazing!!! You rock and you really need to start doing this professionally girl.

Hugs!

So proud of you. Your work is unbelievable.

Shae