Friday, June 20, 2008

I thought I was a super star!





Last weekend we spent the day on the lake with some friends. The weather was hot, but the water was nice and cool! We spent some time in Devils Cove before we went wake boarding. I haven't wake boarded in a couple of years but I tried it out! Surprisingly I got up on the first time, however as soon as I tried to get my bathing suit out of my bootie I took a nose dive into the water :) ** note to self **... it is okay to flash the other boaters if it means I'll stay up on the wake board longer. I went a few more times and had a great time! I was even bold to try a couple of jumps. I didn't land any of them but it was a rush to try! I thought I had at least gotten off of the water by a few feet, but after looking at the pictures it appears that I was only off of the water about 6 inches. I guess I have some work to do!! I look forward to wake boarding the rest of the summer!!



Yes, I am a ham even while wake boarding

VVVRRRRROOOOOMMMMMMMM!

I was SOOOOOOO sore after wake boarding. My thighs, my back, and my arms were killing me! I used muscles that I haven't used in years!!! Wow, I am really out of shape! Not a good feeling.

This is me after I attempted one of my grand jumps :) I did a face plant into the water,,, hence why the board is up in the air. Jim did a good job of getting pictures!

No comments: