Thursday, June 26, 2008

Hello, May I borrow your baby?

Has anybody out there seen the new show "Baby Borrowers"? It was on network TV last night, and I just saw the re-run on the "W" channel. This concept cracks me up, but at the same time I think that it is an important opportunity for younger folks (HA! I'm at the age where I can saw younger folks!!!) to really get an idea of what having a baby is like. So, I have no freakin room to talk since I don't have a baby but I am opposed to kids having kids. I think growing up and enjoying/experiencing life is way more important than having a baby immediately. Is there a right age to have a baby? No, I don't think so. I think everybody is different but if an 18 year old wanted to have a baby, I would tell her she is crazy. Sure she might totally be ready (in her mind) and might have a great life but how much more would she be able to do without toting a little rug rat around.

I would love to get my hands on one of those maternity suits. I would wear it for a day or two, just to see what it would be like. But more than the curiosity of wearing the suit, I would just want to freak people out :)

No comments: