Monday, June 02, 2008

Saturday Night

We spent the day/night out in Georgetown on Saturday. We went to visit Jim's grandfathers old farm (it was sold a few years ago), went to Art in the Park with our friends, dinner, then fireworks! It was a great day,,, besides the hundreds of bugs that attacked my legs at the farm. Little fuckers, I'm still itchy all over.

At Art in the Park, Starbucks was handing out free samples. YUUUUUMMMMMM!
This purchase was a BAD DECISION! Seriously bad. When we went to the grocery store to pick up some beer for the fireworks, we spotted this drink and thought why not. Next time I'll need to think, Hell NO! I should have known better, but I was hoping it would be tasty. Sooooo not tasty.
Kyndal, our friends daughter. She was also enjoying a sample of Starbucks. A little caffeine in such a little body, can go a long long long way :) She was a bit hyper after drinking the coffee.
Our friends.... Lindsey didn't like her bottled crantini either.
The happy couple
Pregnant Ashley resting before the fireworks
The symphony playing before the fireworks


This is a bit blurry, but I like the colors!





No comments: