Saturday, September 01, 2007

Yup,,, I really did it




So I started another project. Damn, why do I do this :) Actually this time I know exactly why. I was sick of working on the kitchen plus Jim took the drill so I was limited as to what I could do today. AND, I noticed that my neighbors started to work on their addition to their house. They are adding on a bedroom and a bathroom. I know it will look fabulous, because everything they do looks fabulous. I am soooo jealous! And I also want to make sure our kitchen is done before they add on a bedroom and bathroom!!! :)




Well I didn't actually get done with my project (and I didn't think I would finish tonight) but I am happy with my progress. I put two layers of a base paint to try to hide the wood paneling since I think it will be an easier project than ripping it down and putting up more dry wall.




Here is my progress so far....





No comments: