Saturday, September 01, 2007

What to do????

Damn, my vacation is almost over :( Why does vacations have to fly by? I did get quite a few things done so I can't complain. Now the question is what to do today? Hmmmm, I can continue to strip the cabinets, install more drywall, take down the wood around the bar area, or prep and paint the den (well, at least paint on the base coat since we don't know what color we are using). I know I shouldn't start another project buuuuuttttttt, I am sick of working on the kitchen :). Jim doesn't know that I am thinking about painting the den, so it would be a surprise to him.

Jim is off at his perfect day...... fantasy football draft day. He already left so he could spend some time at his parents house before he headed over to Chris' house (he is hosting the draft). We hosted it last year, but with the kitchen all torn apart, we thought it would be better to have it at another house. Hopefully the kitchen will be done by next year for the next draft! LOL.

Okay..... gotta go make up my mind on what I am doing today!!!!!

No comments: