Sunday, September 30, 2007

Exciting Post Season!!



My favorite three baseball teams clenched their division, which means they are going to the playoffs!! The three teams that I like are...





The unfortunate part of having all three teams in the playoffs because ultimately only one team can win. The Cubs and the Diamondbacks play each other in the first round, and I will be cheering for the Cubs. I have been a Cubs fan for a lot longer, plus I would like to see Chicago actually win the world series. The D'backs won the world series a few years back(5-6 yrs?) so I have had the chance to cheer them on. I am not sure who I will be cheering for if the Phillies and the Cubs play each other so I guess I'll just have to cheer for both. The game will be bitter sweet.

Let's go Cubbies, Phillies and D'backs!!!

No comments: