Wednesday, September 26, 2007

New York, New York




My pretty mummy near Times Square

A statue near Central Park


A quick stop in Grand Central Station




This cute little guy was playing his drum set on the street.


We ate at the Starlight Diner off of Broadway. Each waitress/waiter sang songs while we were there. They were pretty freaking good. I'm sure they are all hoping that they will be "found" while working there. I am 98% sure that Lance Bass was on his way in to this restaurant while we were on our way out. Even the waitress singing said something about "hey there's Lance Bass". I don't know much about him except that he was in N'Sync back in the day boy bands were cool :)

Time Square

I know you are wondering if I did or did not cross the police line :)


This was the first picture I took in New York during this trip.


Street dancers near Central Park

Got some hot nuts from a street vendor. They were fantastic. Great idea mama!

Grand Central Station

No comments: