Sunday, September 16, 2007


Decent Breakfast




This morning we went out and searched for a quick breakfast. We were originally thinking about Taco Shack, but we forgot they were closed on Sundays. So we drove around a bit, and saw a huge crowd in front of Dan's Hamburgers..... Hmmmm? So we stopped (and found the last parking spot) and ventured inside. It was a little confusing when we walked in because there was a line. We just assumed it was a line to order food but they were just waiting for a table. We decided on take out since we were close to the house. I liked my food, but it is pretty hard to mess up scrambled eggs, hash browns and a slice of ham. My breakfast had a great biscuit as well. Jim got the huervos rancheros, which were a bit bland for him. Of course, his idea of bland is my idea of just right when it comes to spice :)


Overall I would go back for a good basic breakfast, and the prices were nice as well (between 4.79 and 7.50 for breakfast plates).

No comments: