Monday, September 03, 2007



Lazy Sunday...... Oops, I mean Monday




My week is going to be screwed up since I had Monday off. I have been thinking that it is Sunday all day. Today is the last day of my vacation... pooh. I actually had to work for a few hours this morning, but then I came home to be a total lazy ass. I haven't done a damn thing except watch Shaun of the Dead (not bad). I suppose I should clean the house a bit, but that lazy thing is getting in the way. We tried to go out to play pool or shuffle board with friends (the lake is out since it has been raining off and on all day) but they have been bitten by the lazy bug as well.


I cleaned out my desk the other day and came across some pictures on CD's. I went through most of them so I could label and organize them. I came across a CD with a bunch of random pictures. So in all of my laziness, I present some of the pictures from that CD....
Jim, Lee and I posing with NY's finest at a festival in Little Italy

Gilat, Keith, me, Lee and Jim... the Statue of Liberty is some where out in that fog

Uncle Fred and Mom

Jason, Ashley, me and Jim.... It is on New Years, but I'm not sure which year... maybe 2003??

Jim and I after we fell on a huge crack in the sidewalk in front of my uncles house :)

Mummy and Lee. Lee likes his picture taken almost as much as Jim does.

Brad, Pete, me, Jim and Lee at a bar in Arizona. I think all of the guys called each other to make sure they matched :)

Me and the Jersey Mama! Don't miss Taylor posing in the corner of the picture.

Mom exercising to make sure she looks good in her leopard tights

No comments: