Wednesday, January 03, 2007

What a whirlwind of events!!!

First and foremost, I hope everybody had a wonderful and safe New Years Eve!! :) We had a great time (more on that night later :). Between my job and all of the holiday events I haven't had the time to write in my blog but now that everything has calmed down I have time to catch up!

My first day of 2007 was spent sleeping and lounging on the couch with Jim, Tomhave, Lindsey and the dogs :) We didn't get home on New Years Eve until 3:45am or so. I have hopes of being more active in 2007 than I did on the first day of '07. :)

I don't think I am going to do resolutions, but I will have goals. I guess they are the same thing. I know my first two goals of the year are going to be the same or similar to the rest of the world: to lose the giggle in my ass and to manage my money better. Another goal is to finish our kitchen. We have talked about redoing it for years and it is time to get it done! We have been talking about different changes we would like to get done and in what order. My goal is to have our kitchen done within 3 months :) But who knows what we will run into once we start.


It is going to take me a little bit to catch up with the holiday photos but as soon as I get them I'll post them!

I hope everybody has a great 2007!!! :)

No comments: