Friday, January 26, 2007

A butt load of rental movies

Between being on vacation and the ice storm, Jim and I watched a ton of movies last week. I thought I would give a little review of the movies....

Rumor has it- Jennifer Aniston and Kevin Costner: kind of your typical romantic comedy, but it was cute and worth watching

Crank- Not sure of his name, but it is the guy from The Transporter: A hitman is injected with a synthetic substance that will kill him in 24 hrs. He finds out that he will stay alive as long as he keeps his adrenaline pumping. The movie has him running around trying to stay alive and find and kill the person who pumped him full of the drug. Decent movie, and the perk is that you get to see his ass a couple of times :)

Firewall- Harrison Ford: This has been out and is on HBO now. A banker (Ford) has to rob his bank of 100 million dollars or else the robbers will kill his family. Typical Harrison Ford movie, but it is worth watching

Employee of the month: Dane Cook and Jessica Simspon: I was pretty disappointed in this movie. I thought it would be funnier than it was. I think they showed most of the funny parts in their commercials.

The Break-up: Jennifer Aniston and Vince Vaughn. A couple breaks up and fights over the condo but then Jennifer Aniston decides that she wants the relationship to work. So she tries different ways to get Vince back (being all girl like). I don't want to spoil the ending, so I'll just say that it was a good movie!

No comments: