Monday, January 08, 2007

New Years Eve Pictures

As promised here are some pictures from New Years Eve. We started the night eating dinner with Tomhave, Lindsey, Sarah and Orly at Bucca De Beppo. It was the first time they had met each other and it was a success :) I always worry a little if everybody will get along but conversation flowed and we laughed a lot. After dinner Sarah and Orly headed to their friends party (damn them for having another party to go to :) ) and the rest of us headed to John and Tammy's house for their party. We saw a lot of people we haven't seen awhile and we got a little tipsy along the way. And I must say thanks to Lindsay who took one for the team and was our designated driver. Almost everybody was well behaved at the party, no one was to loud or drunk. So it is a party so there was one person (who will remain unnamed, well unless you want to call then I'll tell you :)..... Anywho this one person got drunk really fast and was dropping his drink all over their house and was kind of being an ass. This isn't the first time (and won't be the last) he gets all belligerent when he drinks. He ended up passing out early but from what I have heard, he got up later (after 4am) and tried to play cards with the guys. He got through one hand before he started to barf all over the garage. I'm SOOOOOOOOOO happy I didn't witness that because seeing somebody barf would have made me want to barf.

Here are the pictures from the memorable night! :)


Dinner with Sarah, Orly, Tomhave, and Lindsay


Enoch, Jim and John hanging outside at the party

The self portrait (this was one of many)

We were sitting at table talking when Mark decided to lean over and totally tongue his woman, Emily. I mean seriously folks, that is a little dramatic. I had enough time to watch, be grossed out, then actually remember to get my camera, turn it on and then take a picture. Way to long to watch, I'm scarred for life.

Some of the girls hanging out in the kitchen

Tomhave showing us his New Years Eve style

Lindsay, me and Vanessa... another self portrait

Yet another self portrait... this was taken minutes after New Years Eve.

No comments: